Steam Name ^0P^1r^3i^0m^1a^3l ^0W^1o^3l^0f

Add me on Steam if you enjoy the blog or want to play Modern Warfare 2 with me.

Steam Name: ^0P^1r^3i^0m^1a^3l ^0W^1o^3l^0f

Sunday 22 May 2011

May 21, 2011: Day 7

So Day 7 went really well. I achieved 1000 kills with the FAMAS, unlocked 17 things, found all the Intel pieces in Campaign, and played some Spec Ops with my mate Yaks (Steam name: Consort). I also played Multiplayer with my mate Sarion (Steam name: ^8[^2Co.G^8]Sarion_^1Blutträum). I really have nothing to complain about other than how hard it is to kill Juggernauts with explosives and a knife.



Stats Beginning of Day 7                                                                    Stats End of Day 7



Unlocks:
WA2000- Weapon
Striker- Weapon
Intervention Heartbeat Sensor- Attachment
Intervention ACOG Scope- Attachment
PP2000 Silencer- Attachment
Danger Close- Perk
Ninja Pro- Perk
Bite the Bullet- Title
Hands Free- Title
Jump Jet- Title
Time is Money- Title
Rainmaker- Title
Stopping Power Pro- Emblem
Animated Predator Missile- Emblem
2nd Lieutenant- Emblem
Side View Helmet- Emblem
Bar of Soap- Emblem




Current Killstreaks:







Nuke Total: 0




My Current Assault Class                                                                    My Current Sniping Class

 


                            







No comments:

Post a Comment